Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fabulously and Effortlessly Floral!


I know I've said this SO many times, but I really do love the people we meet when street styling! And our new friend for the day is the alternative (and not to mention awesome), Salford resident: Emma! I personally love floral, so when I saw Emma and her fab look, you better believe we ran to introduce ourselves to her! :) She was so lovely to talk to and we got to learn about her ootd! Today she wears: A Rockit jacket, a scarf which was a gift, a New Look top, a H&M skirt, a Next pair of trainers, and an eBay headscarf! Wonderfully contrasting items put together to create this beautiful day look which really and truly suits her :) Beautiful look Emma, stay fab :) Kisses from Pretty Disturbia! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment